- Mascarpone Cheese - 500 gm
- whipping cream - 1 lit
- coffee - 15 gm
- sugar syrup - 100 ml
- Savoy Biscuit - 100 gm
- Dark Chocolate - 150 gm
- Cocoa Powder - 25 gm
- Fresh Cherries - 50 gm
- Mix mascarpone and sugar together.
- Make coffee syrup and keep aside.
- Keeping ready from spange batter savoy.
- biscuit in finger shape ,bake it 150 degree for 15 min.
- After baking soak it and fill in the glass,make a mix with whipping cream mascarpone cheese and sugar together.
- Fill in glass and decor with chocolate garnish and cocoa powder. Serve Chilled...